Click the product version to open the version specific documentation:
TIBCO Enterprise Message Service™ is a standards-based enterprise messaging platform that brings together different IT assets and communications technologies on a common real-time backbone and manages the real-time flow of information. TIBCO Enterprise Message Service reduces the cost, complexity and time required to integrate disparate systems by providing native support for multiple message protocols and technologies – including the Java Message Service (JMS) standard using Java and J2EE, Microsoft .NET, TIBCO FTL®, TIBCO Rendezvous® and C and COBOL on the Mainframe. It also delivers proven performance, scalability, and reliability.
You may find it useful to refer to the documentation for the following TIBCO products:
Join more than 60,000 TIBCO experts
TIBCO Community is your place to be to engage with other TIBCO users around the globe and get your questions answered.
- Engage with TIBCO engineering & product management
- Engage with TIBCO customers and partners
- Share knowledge, tools, tips & tricks, as well as best practices
- Access TIBCO documentation
- Find information on add-ons, plug-ins, components, and accelerators that add value to your TIBCO products.
The TIBCO Blog - Tips, Tricks, and Industry Trends