Sets a work item priority, which can be used to indicate the work item’s relative importance.
- The request must specify the work item ID whose priority should be set.
- The response returns the ID of the work item.
- You can change the priority of an individual work item or multiple work items. Depending on your requirements, you have a choice of one of the following:
set a specific numeric priority.
- offsetPriority. Offset a work item priority by specific value. For example, an employee is away on holiday and you want to offset the priority on all their work items by 20.
- Required System Action
- changeAllocatedWorkItemPriority - This system action allows you to reset the priorities of work items with a status of Allocated and that is allocated to the calling resource.
- changeAnyWorkItemPriority - This system action allows you to change the work item priority of all work items.
- API Descriptions
Copyright © TIBCO Software Inc. All Rights Reserved.