Installing a Created Plug-in
You can use Eclipse Update Manager to install a created BusinessWorks 6 plug-in in TIBCO Business Studio.
Ensure that you have generated a p2 installer as described in Creating an Installer for a Plug-in.
- Open TIBCO Business Studio in one of the following ways:
- From the menu, click .
- In the Available Software dialog, click Add.
- In the Add Repository dialog, click Local and select the p2 installer folder that you have generated. Click OK.
- Select the created plug-in that you want to install. Click Next.
- In the Install Details dialog, review the components to be installed. Click Next.
- In the Review Licenses dialog, click I accept the terms of the license agreement. Click Finish to install the plug-in.
- During the installation, a security warning dialog is displayed, click OK to complete the installation.
- Click Yes when you are prompted to restart TIBCO Business Studio.
Copyright © TIBCO Software Inc. All Rights Reserved.