Configuring TIBCO Spotfire to use TIBCO Spotfire Statistics Services
If statisticians in your company develop and use data functions, or if they use the predictive analytics tools in Spotfire, and if they run these analyses through Spotfire Statistics Services, you must provide the service URL to the Spotfire Server administrator.
- You must have installed, configured, and validated Spotfire Statistics Services, you must know which statistical engine the service uses, and have you must know the service URL.
- You must have access to a computer on which Spotfire Professional is installed.
- You must have administrative privileges for Spotfire.
- Log in to Spotfire Professional using administrator credentials.
- Click .
- Select the main Preferences tab.
- Select the group for which you want to set the URL, and then select the secondary Preferences tab.
Scroll through the preferences until you find TIBCO
Spotfire Statistics ServicesSpotfire Statistics Services. Expand this option and select
The right pane displays the default URLs for all engine types.
- Select the engine for which you want to set the URL, and then click Edit.
- In the resulting box, type the URL for Spotfire Statistics Services. Include the service name. For example, http://MyServer:8080/TERRServer.
Spotfire Analyst users that you have set the default URL.