Manually editing the server configuration in an XML or text editor
Alternatively you can edit the configuration in the configuration tool; see Manually editing the server configuration in the configuration tool.
For general information, see Manual configuration.
- On the computer running Spotfire Server, open a command line as an administrator and change the directory to the location of the config.bat file (config.sh on Linux). The default location is <installation dir>/tomcat/bin.
Export the active configuration to a
configuration.xml file by using the
The configuration.xml file appears in your working directory.
- Open configuration.xml in an XML editor or a text editor and make your changes.
- When you have finished, save and close the file.
- Upload the edited configuration file back to the Spotfire database by using the import-config command.
- Restart the Spotfire Server; for instructions, see Start or stop Spotfire Server.
Copyright © TIBCO Software Inc. All rights reserved.