Basic installation process for Spotfire
To get Spotfire up and running in a simple configuration, follow these steps. The resulting simple installation includes the following: the server on one computer, a few Spotfire Web Player instances available for other computers, the Spotfire Analyst client on another computer, and the user directory in the Spotfire database.
- Download the required software.
- Collect the required information.
- Set up the Spotfire database:
- Run the Spotfire Server installer.
- Apply hotfix.
- Create the bootstrap.xml file.
- Create and save a basic Spotfire Server configuration.
- Create an administrator user.
- Start Spotfire Server.
- Deploy client software packages to Spotfire Server.
- Install a node manager.
- Trust the node.
- Install Spotfire Web Player instances.
- Install Spotfire Automation Services instances.