Deploying client packages to Spotfire Server
For more information about deployments, see Deployments and deployment areas.
- Log in to Spotfire Server by going to http://servername:port/spotfire, where port is the server front-end port (specified in step 7 of Installing the Spotfire Server files (interactively on Windows)).
- Click Deployments & Packages.
- On the Deployments & Packages page, under Deployment areas, select the area you are currently using.
- In the "Software packages" pane, click Add packages.
- In the "Add packages" dialog, click Choose File.
- Browse to and then double-click the Spotfire.Dxp.sdn file.
In the "Add packages" dialog, click
After the packages are uploaded to the server (this may take a while), the new software packages are displayed in the "Software packages" pane.
- At the top of the "Software packages" pane, click Validate to check the deployment, and then click Save.
- In the "Save deployment" dialog that opens, verify or edit the details and then click Save.
What to do next
Copyright © TIBCO Software Inc. All rights reserved.